So, I’ve been wrestling, for quite a few hours now, with trying to move a WordPress blog/website to a local host so I can do some testing. In the process, I am discovering some things about myself:
- I absolutely love it when things work (be they digital or otherwise).
- I get a tad cranky when they don’t.
- But I am persistent (some might say stubborn).
- It’s good for me to step away for a bit before I break something.
- Caffeine doesn’t help, after a point.
- Food does help (see cranky above).
- I am not very good at following directions!
- When I get whatever-it-is working I move quickly from cranky to euphoric.
- Right now I am still at the cranky stage …
I shall keep you posted!